DC Fund is “Developmental & Construction Fund”. It is a long term strategic fund set for developmental projects in most communities. It would mostly be used for construction of facilities very urgent in the rural communities. The short term projects from the DC Fund would mostly take the form of rehabilitating/renovating of the following infrastructures in communities:
- School buildings
- Community recreational centers
- Feeder road leveling
- Community health centers
- Other dilapidated buildings
The Team has also set a long term strategic plan termed “Community-Projects Initiative (CPI)” to be achieved in the future. These plans mainly include the following:
- Build standardized schools in poor communities in Ghana with supports from other organizations/individuals.
- Establish good and well furnished recreational & ICT Centers for rural communities depending on resource available.
- Construction of a Vocational Training Centers to train the youth acquire personal skills under the Women Empowerment program.
- Intensive education about HIV/AIDS Awareness program would need the media, and we believe radio would play that important part. Women empowered into an income generating activities would definitely need the media to make their products known to the public; but an advertisement on radio is expensive. The organization plans to establish a community based radio station in a community to champion its programs and help those with little funds to advertise their goods.
- To construct a football/Soccer Academy to train the underprivileged but talented in rural villages.
- Expansion/establishment of branches of (Global-Cultural Solution) in different countries to extend its development programs.
- The organization’s strategic plans would definitely not leave the needy, street children and orphans; it has initiated a plan to construct a 500 camp for vulnerable children in Ghana popularly called Children’s Home.
This is very huge and demanding and we cannot do it alone. We hope to join hands with every willing individual, corporate firms, sponsors and volunteers to make this a reality.